cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 18

WiFi problems with HomeHub 3

Since recently joining BT broadband with HomeHub 3 I am experiencing background hiss on my cordless phone and my Epson Stylus Photo PX720WD only responds intermittently.  A mesage on the printer indicated excellent signal strength but a network blockage.  What is wrong?  How do I fix it?

DS

0 Ratings
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 18

Re: WiFi problems with HomeHub 3

Try using the onscreen display on printer and setting up wireless again as it should connect without a problem - good printer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 18

Tried set up again and report says network working correctly but a "router/access point channel conflict has been detected". Any clues?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 18

have you got the printer on a fixed ip address?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 18

Don't know the answer to that one....
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 18

if you go to printer onscreen display then to setup (spanner) then network settings, confirm network setting then obtain ip address - manual or auto?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 18

That's set to AUTO
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 18

so if you look through that heading does it show your hub ssid and that it is connected?  did you enter new password when you got hub?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 18

Yes, the Hub SSID is connected and I am using the original password.
I have also tried changing channels as I am getting interference on the cordless phone; am currently up to channel 7 with no improvement in either printer or phone interference
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 18

if your printer is connected to your home network then can you see it in 'devices and printers' assuming windows

0 Ratings