cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Will I get my sainsburys gift card?

Hi all, can anyone please tell me if I'll be getting a sainsburys gift card. I ordered BT infinity online as the online offer included a £50 sainsburys gift card. When I called BT the following week, I was told they had no record of my online order but cud place another order over the phone and then go on BT forum to claim my gift card.

I have claimed my gift card on sainsburys claim site using the online order VOL ref number but don't think this will work as the response email stated the online order had to be installed to be eligible.

As I originally placed the order online (and still have the response e-mail from BT thanking me for the order), and was told by BT sales that I cud still get my gift card though the online forum, can you confirm I will get it as I feel I am entitled to it.

Thanks
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: Will I get my sainsburys gift card?

I did all of my order online and I've not received my voucher either
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 9

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators

you have been mis informed you cannot claim a gift card from here  also the sainsbury's  claim line is correct   the service  has to have been installed and is active normally the gift card is normally only available with an on line order not when ordered over the Phone 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 9

@veals2000 wrote:
Hi all, can anyone please tell me if I'll be getting a sainsburys gift card. I ordered BT infinity online as the online offer included a £50 sainsburys gift card. When I called BT the following week, I was told they had no record of my online order but cud place another order over the phone and then go on BT forum to claim my gift card.

I have claimed my gift card on sainsburys claim site using the online order VOL ref number but don't think this will work as the response email stated the online order had to be installed to be eligible.

As I originally placed the order online (and still have the response e-mail from BT thanking me for the order), and was told by BT sales that I cud still get my gift card though the online forum, can you confirm I will get it as I feel I am entitled to it.

Thanks

I suspect you misheard, you have to claim the gift card via an online FORM 

https://www.vouchers.bt.com/offer/sainsbury/

Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 9

I received my gift card after about 2 weeks. Ensure you fill out the on line application form it is not sent to you automatically.
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

We are having trouble too they owe us a £100 gift card and 6 months down the line we are no nearer getting it we feel its a con a big fix just to get customers we will keep fighting but it seems its just alot of false advertising we are now holding paying our bill until this gets sorted
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

@thespeedz wrote:
We are having trouble too they owe us a £100 gift card and 6 months down the line we are no nearer getting it we feel its a con a big fix just to get customers we will keep fighting but it seems its justalot of false advertising we are now holding paying our bill until this gets sorted

Be very careful about with-holding payment for your bill. BT will just cut you off and you will then need to pay to be re-connected.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

Welcome to this customer forum.

Please use this form to chase up your Sainsbury Gift Card.

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

This is the same method that the forum moderators would use. There is a delay in issuing gift cards at the moment.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

We have been wait over 6 months got an email with tracking number but nothing arrived sick of being palmed
0 Ratings