Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greydesire
Message 1 of 3

Windows 7 and BT software

I have recently purchased a new computer with Windows 7

I've been with BT since the early days of Broadband packaging

Since those early days I have lost track of my BTYAHOO installation CD and try as I might I cannot find BT software to install on-line

The items ON the software page are useful as a self installation package but the HUB MANAGER is not among them is it possible to get the Hub Manager for the HomeHub 1.5 software some where else

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
utopian
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Windows 7 and BT software

Can't u just browse to it from internet explorer/firefox etc  by using its ip address..and login from there ?

0 Ratings
PheeragHfre
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Windows 7 and BT software

@Greydesire wrote:

I have recently purchased a new computer with Windows 7

I've been with BT since the early days of Broadband packaging

Since those early days I have lost track of my BTYAHOO installation CD and try as I might I cannot find BT software to install on-line

The items ON the software page are useful as a self installation package but the HUB MANAGER is not among them is it possible to get the Hub Manager for the HomeHub 1.5 software some where else

Unless you need any BT Software for a specific reason it is best avoided your installation should work without any of it installed.

A couple of links that may help.

http://www.jarviser.co.uk/jarviser/homehubindex.html

http://www2.bt.com/static/i/btretail/consumer/broadbandlife/broadband_wireless_security_setup.htm

2. Access Hub Manager

Double-click on the Hub Manager icon on your desktop or type bthomehub.home into the address bar of your web browser.

"I have this awful feeling someone is watching every move I make (one of my pet hates is router location tagging)." Marvin (A paranoid Android)
0 Ratings