cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robertwint
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Wireless Printer won't connect

Hi, I have just upgraded to BT INfinitywith the Home Hub 3. The install is fine and all devices are connected OK. The final barrier is my HP Photosmart Wireless B109n-z printer which simply will not get seen by the PC now? I print the Wireless text page on the printer and it can see the Hub but will not connect at all. Anyone else with a similar problem?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
happyslayeruk
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Wireless Printer won't connect

Have you tried running the HP utilities program and then running the reconfigure wireless settings option (In the printer set-up option).

I did this when I got a replacement HH3.

0 Ratings
vofsanity2
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

@robertwint wrote:

Hi, I have just upgraded to BT INfinitywith the Home Hub 3. The install is fine and all devices are connected OK. The final barrier is my HP Photosmart Wireless B109n-z printer which simply will not get seen by the PC now? I print the Wireless text page on the printer and it can see the Hub but will not connect at all. Anyone else with a similar problem?

Have a look at

http://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/Wireless-Printer-Connection-problem/m-p/664634#M33818

0 Ratings
davem44
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Easy way and the way we got around the problem as advised by hp when we had a similar problem is to type the printers IP adress into the settings ok were not using a photosmart but an officejet but if you rerun the wireless settings for the printer go to advanced settings and you can type the IP adress there