Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
curlew
Aspiring Contributor
Message 71 of 276

Re: Hub connects to laptop but no internet

Go to solution

Just wanted to add a final post to say that the updated driver + channel 9 worked (see previous post), and I now have web connectivity with WPA and WPA2 from the laptop.  Yay!

Thanks again to all.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 72 of 276

Re: Hub connects to laptop but no internet

Go to solution
hi glad it is now solved for you 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 73 of 276

Infinity wireless not working properly and another problem...

Go to solution

So basically, I have my iPad and phone connected up to my hub... This has been fine since Infinity was installed but now the wireless keeps disconnecting and re-connecting. It happens every minute or so which can be really annoying.

Also, my downloads keep stopping. No matter where I download from if it's a song from iTunes or some of my files from Mediafire, none of the downloads will complete. They get to a certain stage then the speeds just starts to drop and keep dropping until they hit 0kbps.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 74 of 276

Re: Infinity wireless not working properly and another problem...

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 75 of 276

Go to solution
Yeah... I'm not the best with technical stuff. 😞
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 76 of 276

Go to solution

@Charlie-arlie90 wrote:
Yeah... I'm not the best with technical stuff. 😞

Well the intructions that BT give on those links, are very easy to follow, but not on your mobile Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
Message 77 of 276

Go to solution
Okay. I'll check it out when on my computer. Thanks.
0 Ratings
wonkeroo
Beginner
Message 78 of 276

Slow wireless connection - BT Home Hub 3

Go to solution

Hi guys,

My home network is running incredibly slowly and I was hoping that someone might have an idea for how to speed it up.

I have a NAS system connected to my homehub 3 and the maximum transfer speed that I get is 2 MB/s. I realised that this was a little slow, so I have tested various file sizes on 3 different computer, varying the distance from my router from sitting right next to it to the other side of the house and the issue has not changed. I have also done a speed check using 'LAN Speed Test' between 2 of the PCs and get a similar data transfer speed - no higher than 2.5 MB/s and down to 500 KB/s.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing such issues? I've tried switching channels, but that doesn't seem to have affected things in the slightest 😞

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 79 of 276

Re: Slow wireless connection - BT Home Hub 3

Go to solution
0 Ratings
wonkeroo
Beginner
Message 80 of 276

Re: Slow wireless connection - BT Home Hub 3

Go to solution
Thanks for the rapid response. So basically I've had a look through those pages and it looks like it could quite possibly just be a Home Hub 3 problem 😕 That kind of sucks balls.

Hey-ho!
0 Ratings