cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brimbly
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Work at local exchange prevents BT Sport sign up or Satellite link.

I received my broadband equipment today, looking forward to getting the sport.  Tried to sign up for the app for my pc but after entering all details received a message to say 'Currently there is work taking place at your local telephone exchange and we are in the process of upgrading the technology. No order can be placed until these activities are complete.'

So I tried to sign up for the TV, giving my Skycard number etc, thinking that all they had to do was let the satellite dish know my extra stations.  I received exactly the same message, with no indication as to how long this might be.

Welcome to my first day of BT Broadband.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
humeka
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Work at local exchange prevents BT Sport sign up or Satellite link.

Be carefull ...You can only be registered for BT Sports on EITHER SKY or BT Vision...Don't know if you've opted for Vision aswell as BB/Infinity.

0 Ratings
Jamienaz
Message 3 of 3

Re: Work at local exchange prevents BT Sport sign up or Satellite link.

Exactly the same here.  No word on how long this will take, and no warning before I signed up about this.

Just had BT Vision and Infinity activated today - assumed this would include BT Sport as I chose it during the order process. Appears not.

Woeful service - they changed my installation appointment date without telling me and had to discover this by loggin in to my account and it takes 40 minutes waiting to try and speak to someone on the phone about anything.

Half a mind to cancel everything already.

0 Ratings