cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
-AndyH-
Expert
Message 31 of 36

Re: World of Warcraft latency?

Is there some kind of add on that allows you to see your CPU/memory usage?

jarsc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 36

I have Arx control, a part of Logitechs software, it links my system with an android or I phone. there's a section that shows me Gpu, cpu & memory usage.

cpu was at around 20%, memory 35% and GPU around 50-70%!

The funny thing is, I got disconnected from wow and my Arx control lost connection to the network. I logged back into WoW and my ms on the Addon Quartz was showing 30-40 ms. This hasn't happened for agaes, the game was smooth and I will now have my fingers crossed, until something changes!

0 Ratings
craigst
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 36

whats ping in the game if u can get it up and fps

was the issue after a patch ?

i have same issue with eve online server only lasted a couple of days as a go daddy server was droping the root connection 

you could try useing a vpn nearer the wow server (europe/usa) depending what your one , if vpn works could be firewall / route issue 

turn off firewalls and give it a try or add your pc to the dmz keeping you pc firewall on if you want 

im taking a whiled guess your using wifi , if so can easy be a wifi issue u could try eathernet over power adapter or using 5ghz connection

hope that helps u fault find

hope you get it sorted

0 Ratings
jarsc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 34 of 36

I'm on etherenet, directly liked to the router.

Been monitoring it, it seems when I shift server, as in Blizzard have different servers pertaining to what your doing, it seems to fluctuate. Just sitting in my Garrison I'm ok as in I'm casting at about 40ms-50-ms even though the actual game tells me I'm at 25ms. Yet if I move to a town like Stormshield I cast at about 150ms, with the game still showing 25ms. When I enter a raid I'm casting at about 250ms- 400ms, with the game showing  me 25ms still. 

Very cofused!

0 Ratings
craigst
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 36

ok to internal server switch , u on europe or us ? 

i think only think u can test is a vpn for now try wifi just if faulty ethernet cable , unlikley but cant rule it out

0 Ratings
jarsc
Aspiring Contributor
Message 36 of 36

I'm on Aggramar EU. 

Tried a brand new Ethernet cable, same results!

0 Ratings