cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jen21
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Worst company I have ever experienced

I migrated toBt in November 2016 and process has been a disgrace. I so wish I checked the many sites displaying negative reviews. I have never posted a review before however I have now posted several in an attempt to discourage others from experiencing problems

I have held the same telephone number for years and have transferred it without any problems with Sky and talk talk but not so with bt.Trying to resolve this and get my number back has been impossible. I have made daily calls and received numerous calls  to and from bt, been cut off, passed to departments who have told me on several occasions number will be reinstated in an hour and different dates.

i have been cut off and told lies just to get me off the phone

I also had no broadband and phone line for over a week before they believed me the problem was out with my home, will they reduce my bil..think not!

making a formal complaint is futile, they have your money and therefore couldn't care less. 

I am disgusted by their lack of service and inability to resolve this issue 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: Worst company I have ever experienced

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

RobbieMac
Message 3 of 11

Hi @Jen21

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you've had a tough time getting your number working since transferring over to us.  I appreciate the amount of time you have spent trying to get this sorted out.

You can send us over your details and we'll give you a hand with this from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings
Jen21
Beginner
Message 4 of 11

Thank Keith 

0 Ratings
Jen21
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

Re: Appalling customer service

The lack of respect and provision of services is disgusting 

i am now raising my case with Resolver who seem to be better place in dealing with company. It's a disgrace they totally disregard all attempted communication with them

0 Ratings
Jen21
Beginner
Message 6 of 11

Re: Continually apalling service from the awful call center

I have looked at Trustpilot where I got more advice in dealing with bt, their lack of respect and response to customers is evident in the many pages of negative reviews.

Many of these customers have resolved their issues via Resolver and Ofcom which I am now doing as like yourself I am tempted to give up as I find I am becoming more and more frustrated by the lies I am told my " customer service"

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 11

Re: Appalling customer service

@Jen21It would be best to leave the moderators to deal with it as they take full ownership.

0 Ratings
Jen21
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

Still the worst company to deal with

After 2 weeks of no broadband and change of my phone number I finally after 2 months of wasting several hours had problem resolved to have another problem of my phone not working again.

now spending my precious time again phoning bt 

cant wait to leave them 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 9 of 11

Re: Still the worst company to deal with

Hi @Jen21 I'm sorry about the problems with your BT service. The Mod team's offer to help is still open, if you need any assistance getting your complaint resolved please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Jen

Can't you get out of your contract due to price increases? I've had enough of BTs awful customer service and so relieved I'm on my way out. For your own sanity get out and never look back.
0 Ratings