cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Worst customer services ever. Promised refunds several times which have never happened.

Hello all. I had a problem last month where I had no phone line or broadband services. Called customer services who told me that there wasn't a fault on the line and the problem was due to my equipment. Checked everything and couldn't see anything wrong. Called them back to be told the same. I asked for an engineer and was told on several occasions it would cost me £130 as the problem was with my equipment. Agreed to cost and booked an engineer for 4 days time. The next day I received several calls on my mobile from friends and family to say when they were calling my home telephone they were getting through to someone else. Called customer services still told by them problem was with my equipment and I would be charged £130. Over the next few days received several texts to say that an engineer had been booked but there was no fault on the line so I would be charged an engineers visit. Engineer came checked line and said there was a fault and that he had to check exchange. Came back and said that somebody had done some work on the exchange and had connected our line to another line. He also said that there were several engineers out in my small village as whoever had worked on the exchange had caused some major issues. I was told by customer services that I would get a refund for the 4 days I was unable to use my phone, broadband and tv services. On checking my bill I was quite shocked to see that I had been charged for the persons calls from the line I was connected to. I was also unable to use Netflix and spotify. Called customer services, told I would receive a refund for these calls. In fact I have called customer services 4 times now and each time promised a refund. However direct debit has been taken and guess what still no refund. BT have been very quick to put their prices up, but their customer services are useless and they lie to you. Cant wait for my contract to end as BT do not want to know when you have a complaint.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Worst customer services ever. Promised refunds several times which have never happened.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Worst customer services ever. Promised refunds several times which have never happened.

Hi carolw39,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I’m sorry you’ve had problems with the fault. I’ll be happy clear things up and get your account sorted. Can you please send over your details? You’ll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings