cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ney
Expert
Message 1 of 5

Would I be able to get Youview from BT if I got a retail YouView box.

The now I got a retail Youview box and get BT player unlimited on it as well as the BT sports channels in both

SD and HD.

Would I be able to get a Youview box from BT and move my retail box to my bedroom. Also would the BT player unlimited still work on my retail box and the BT sports channels. I knoiw the extra channels may not work on the retail box in my bedroom.

Darren

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
ney
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Would I be able to get Youview from BT if I got a retail YouView box.

Any info would be helpful as I needing a new PVR for my bedroom and wondered if I could get a Youview from BT for living room and move my retail box to my bedroom. Also would the BT player and BT sport still work on both.

Darren

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

If you put multiroom youview into the search the community box you will find a few threads on the subject.

You may also care to check the youview community

http://community.youview.com/youview/topics/2_youview_boxs_on_the_same_network_isp_extra_content

If i were in your position and were able to get a free youview box from Bt albeit with an activation charge (£35 ?) then I would do it.  I don't know whether you already having an active  BT TV (player) subscription would complicate matters or confuse the BT ordering systems.

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the link and info.

Darren

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 5 of 5

How do you order a Youview box from BT online without them asking you to set up an Infinity package if you already have BT Infinity.

Darren

0 Ratings