Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adly
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

Wrong Contract Dates

Go to solution

I was just looking through my orders online when I noticed that there appears to have been an order in May that did nothing other than place me in a 24 month contract for broadband and phone. There were no changes and as I had just joined in Feb on a 12 month contract I had no need to re-contract. I definitely didn't place this order and have had no communications regarding the order.

I have checked this with support who confirmed I appear to be in a 24month contract from May but they can't explain why this is the case. Would it be possible for a mod to look into this? Standard support doesn't seem able to resolve this.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wrong Contract Dates

Go to solution

@adly we can check that for you. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
adly
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wrong Contract Dates

Go to solution

@NeilO thanks for the response Neil. I did raise this with BT and they emailed the person who put the change through; they were meant to contact me, but they haven't. That isn't great but typical of BT's customer support.

But either way, it is now 'resolved' as I've managed to secure a great deal for 18 months which negates the wrong date issue. I just hope I don't have any issues and that BT customer support improves drastically.

0 Ratings