Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tubaloopy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Wrong figures on order tracking page

Go to solution

Having read about the speed increases over the last few days I decided to take the plunge yesterday and apply for the speed upgrade on my line. I followed this link http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=29280 and choose the 'upgrade my speed' button next to BT Infinity option 2 (tha package I am already on).

I logged into my BT account on line and there is a big banner telling my  I can track my order. When I click on this and read through to the bottom of the page it looks as though I am upgrqading to the same package I have been on for the last two years.

Did others see this on their order page when upgrading or has something gone wrong with my order. The BT Broadband Wholesale Chcker tells me I should be able to get around 62Mb down and 20Mb up.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Darran

My BT_ Track your phone line, Broadband, Vision & packages orders-1.jpg

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
West
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Wrong figures on order tracking page

Go to solution

I have just checked mine and it makes no mention of speeds whatsoever.

It says Broadband and calls.

I suspect there are some standard forms out there and given it would appear the offer is popular some confusion reigned

Mine is to be activated tomorrow so really looking forward to it. 

0 Ratings
Steve101
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi.

I also upgraded to Infinity 2 from that link. Like yours, nothing changed on MyBT but I did get a thank you page and order details\number to print off. That was on the 13th. I think (hope) it is just a site\back office problem and have mostly ignored it.

Also, the activation date for original 40\20 broadband is tomorrow, but I've been using it for over a week. Phone line states activation on the 16th April too - which is odd because It has been active for over 2 weeks.

The original Infinity order did fail and was re-ordered - the new dates appeared after that happened

0 Ratings
tubaloopy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks for the replies. I'm assuming that it is just a part of the site that has not been updated yet. I'm guessing I'll know after Tuesday. I was just wondering if others had seen the same thing when they upgraded. It says broadband and evening/weekend calls as I am currently out of contract (I've had Infinity for 2years so my 18 months ended last October). In signing up for the faster Infinity package I'm also signing up for 12 months of line rental as well.
0 Ratings
tubaloopy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Order went through earlier today. Speed has increased (slightly more than BT Wholesale checker thought it would be). Figures given in screenshot of order confirmation were not correct. Assuming that they are bits of code that had not yet been updated to reflect the new maximum potential speed of Infinity.
0 Ratings