cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
posiek07
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Wrong order adress. Nobody in India cannot help. A lot of promise was made.

Hi,

I am your new castomer. I picked up Broadband Infinity 1 unlimited from your offer. Everything would be fine but the order was made on wrong adress and one of your consultants admits it's your fault.  I was trying to solve that problem about 6 times spending more than 4h with your consultants on the phone, but they never ring me back when they promise to do so. One of them advice me to make a new account and promise that he will transfer money I've already paid on activation from that wrong adress on too the new one and cancel the old order. He said that he will activate it in 24 hours cause of your mistake and speed up the whole process, but he never called me back and I have enough of explaining the whole situation on the phone to the new people who doesn't help me at all only acting like some robots. My old account number is **Edited** and a new one is **Edited**. Pls sort this out for me cause you have started sending me a bills and I dont have the internet for more than 3 weeks now loosing my patiance. I am very close to go to Trading Standards Department.

Daniel Smolinski

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wrong order adress. Nobody in India cannot help. A lot of promise was made.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 3

Re: Wrong order adress. Nobody in India cannot help. A lot of promise was made.

Hi @posiek07

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your order.  I understand that you've spoken with numerous people already and you're still no further forward.

Send us over your details and we'll give you a hand from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings