cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 141 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

I wondered if it would add a month on as well but I'm pretty sure it was 09/22 back in December as well so two bills down and it hasn't moved.  Now, if in March it moved to 10/22 then we're on to something.  My bill states that I'll begin being charged for Game Pass in December.  It seems the 12 months just does not stack which is not how it claims to work.

What I don't understand is why I can't manage it from BT.com under products (I dont even have my fibre package on there, just things I could add like TV, regular broadband etc).  All the services I'm being charged for are missing.

I'm of a mind to cancel (if I can!) the renewal with BT and pay the extra pound directly to MS.  BT currently have not earned my money for the subscription.

I do admire your optimism, Dazza 🙂 

update - well on products I can now MANAGE my Fibre 900 rather than Add Broadband so someone has done something...  Still no gamepass management in that though.

update of the update! - I can now see content partners under My Products.  FFS what is going on.  Before anyone points to that refresh button on the browser I've tested this on 3 devices, each with 3 different browsers and have each one on a separate network - one home, one 5G, one from a VM in the US 😕  So something is happening as we're chatting here.

Anyway, here's the date when BT want to charge me for Game Pass.  This is 1 year and 1 day after I signed up to the BT Fibre+Game Pass deal 🙄

Screenshot 2022-02-12 at 21.10.56.png

0 Ratings
Message 142 of 405

I think there's more chance of Game Pass appearing on Playstation than this getting attention and a fix 😛 

Message 143 of 405

@fibrediet I'm not that optimistic. Just lucky I didn't sign up to it when I already had many months left when I was getting it directly from MS. Just had the one (maybe two) months left and that's what's showing in the GP app plus an extra months on top. Assuming it'll just add a month to the GP app when I get my monthly BT bill. 

Message 144 of 405

I’m having this problem now and by are stumped how did they resolve yours please

brnchy

0 Ratings
Message 145 of 405

I had to raise a complaint and they then managed to find a back office / offline team to sort it out.

0 Ratings
Message 146 of 405

I raised 2 complaints about it and they couldn't sort it out. It was only when one of the mods on here picked it up that it got sorted.

0 Ratings
Message 147 of 405

This is kind of my last resort to try and get some help.

I've been trying get this issue resolved for nearly 4 weeks now. I've spent in excess of 5 hours on the phone trying to get this fixed.

I was invited to take up the 12 month Gamepass after upgrading to Fullfibre 900. I had the emails and text telling me to activate it so I went through the process to activate it and now it's charging me each month instead of being free for 12 months.

Every time I ring up I'm told that it's fixed and it will show correctly in a day or so. My last call was on 23rd Feb and was over 90 minutes, started with billing who passed to "offers" who passed me to someone else who then told me I need to talk to billing again. Utterly useless. I've spent over 5 hours on the phone trying to resolve this. They did credit the last charge back but now it's going to charge again on the next bill and I don't fancy having to call each month and spend hours on the line to get the £10 refunded. It shouldn't be this hard to fix.

This is on top of a botched fibre installation (sent wrong router twice - non-fibre Hub2 -  then cut off my service for 3 days, didn't send me a minihub or offer to give me unlimited data on my BT mobiles, despite being on Halo3 or whatever it's called - I had to chase and ask and ask and ask and eventually ended up having to threaten to terminate for breach to get the service that BT are contractually obligated to provide).

Hopefully a moderator can pick this up and offer some guidance on how to get my gamepass issue sorted out.

0 Ratings
Message 148 of 405

@Muddeh Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're being charged for your Xbox Game Pass. I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 149 of 405

@Muddeh Sorry, my reply was for a different thread. It was issues with my upload seep on my 900 package the mods sorted after BT support teams had failed. My Game Pass issue resolved itself after about a month. 

0 Ratings
Message 150 of 405

Like 1 of the other people here I can’t activate Xbox game pass as content partners doesn’t appear anywhere on myb t. Anyone cracked this yet?
0 Ratings