cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 161 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

I can't cancel the chargeable one as it's not showing in my account. Only the proper, 12 months free, one is. Yet I've been charged for what looks like an additional sub that's not showing under my products. Go figure. 

0 Ratings
Message 162 of 405

Thanks for the really kind comments @Muddeh . Really appreciate that.

Cheers

David

Message 163 of 405

I've raised another complaint about this. I hope it finally gets resolved this time but I won't hold my breath. 

0 Ratings
Message 164 of 405

Hi @dazza76,

I'm sorry to hear that you can't remove the game pass. This is something that I can do for you.

Please reply to my PM with your details and we'll get this sorted for you.

Thanks
MandyF

0 Ratings
Message 165 of 405

Thanks @MandyF 

Message 166 of 405

@DavidM @MandyF can you please please clear up this thread with the Game Pass Ultimate 6 month and 12 month subscription you are offering for those who already have Game Pass Ultimate via Xbox series X or S payment services they pay a monthly fee for, called ( Xbox All Access ).

So ie, I’m signed up to a direct debit of £28.99 a month for Xbox All Access via Game. Which gives me Game Pass Ultimate and my Xbox series X at a monthly cost to pay off the console and game pass in one easy payment. This payment is until March 2023 when it ends and I have fully paid for my console.

So what needs clearing up is…. if I sign up to my free 6 months and you take over the Ultimate Payment side and add so called 1 month each month for 6 months, does it extend my Xbox Ultimate by 6 months in the end?

So my current subscription expires on the 15/3/2023.

When I sign up will you guarantee my subscription will extend until until the 15/9/2023?

I had full 500mb fibre since 10th of December and haven’t signed up to my 6 month free game pass yet as this thread hasn’t fully answered the question.

I know you can stack more game passes on top but you don’t actually give us the full 6months direct you just add 1 month at a time from what I can get out of this thread from others.

I really want to add this before it’s pos removed from my account. So can you for everyone in my position pin and answer this question so us who can’t get out of a All Access contract from Game or Smiths Toys have the answer they need. As I REALLY want to sign up to this offer but am unsure what it will do to my current subscription.

Thanks,

Regards 

Webs

0 Ratings
Message 167 of 405

Hello. Wondering if you can clear something up for me. I upgraded to Full Fibre 900 and got a code for the free 12 month Game Pass Ultimate. I followed the instructions and activated the code on my BT account.

On my BT account it says the offer ends on 16/03/23, but on my Game Pass for PC account it says it will expire on 16/05/22. So it only shows it will last 2 months not 12 months so I'm a bit confused as to why that is. Will it just automatically renew free of charge until the 12 months is up?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.gamepassq.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 168 of 405

@RoyalWelsh That's normal I think. I see a similar thing on my Xbox and BT account pages. On the Xbox site or app is just shows you however much time you had left with them plus 1 month. The expiry month on the Xbox site or apps will move forward by a month, every month, during your 12 month period. It's basically because BT haven't paid Microsoft for the 12 months in advance but pay it monthly like a standard subscription. The deal we've got with the Fibre 900 upgrade just means that BT will pay the monthly subscription for you for the 12 months of the offer. 

0 Ratings
Message 169 of 405

@dazza76 Ah I see ok. Thanks so much for clearing it up!

0 Ratings
Message 170 of 405

Hi I received the email about the free game pass for 12months but it's not showing under my BT?

Does anyone know how to get help with that?

If I click on the direct link it shows:

We're sorry, but you are not eligible for this offer.

Please ensure you are the account holder for this account. You will also need to have Broadband with us, and have not already taken the BritBox trial.

I bought fibre 900 and the offer should be included. How do I get help?

Thanks

0 Ratings