cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 181 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

I've recieved the email for the 12 months gamepass but it isn't appearing anywhere on the app for me. I have looked everywhere. Under products there is nothing and there is no content partners 

0 Ratings
Message 182 of 405

This may have already been flagged on this thread (and if so, I wish I'd checked first), but I had an existing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Sub that ran until 08/2023. When I received my 6 month code from BT, I applied it to my Xbox account, expecting I'd either get an extra 6 months or at worst it'd be one month extra or none.

What I didn't expect to happen was for my existing sub to be completely replaced. So instead of expiring 08/2023, it's now 10/2022.

I've raised this today with both BT and Microsoft. BT have waved their hands and said, not their fault or problem. Microsoft are looking into it. Hopefully, I'll get my old sub back, as I'm just a little frustrated right now, but this wasn't obvious to me when going through the sign up process.

0 Ratings
Message 183 of 405

Hi all, 

I just upgraded my broadband and got the email saying that I'm eligible but i cannot find nothing like "To start using your pass, log in to My BT , head for the Content Partner section, and click Add Now." 

Where or what should i look after. 

Much appreciated! 

0 Ratings
Message 184 of 405

Hi,

Did you got it sorted? 

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 185 of 405

Hi,

Did you got it sorted?

Cheers
0 Ratings
Message 186 of 405

Thanks to someone else's post, I've managed to find some details of my previous sub and grab a screenshot of the xbox app which shows end date, alongside the BT page which shows the sub through them and the end date. Not heard a peep from Microsoft today and avoiding using the xbox until I do.

wideawakewesley_2-1650381888965.png

wideawakewesley_3-1650381946020.png

Hopefully having this proof will go some way to helping get the issue resolved. If any BT folks can help, that'd be much appreciated too. Not sure who can fix this.

0 Ratings
Message 187 of 405

I can't find the content partners option 😪
0 Ratings
Message 188 of 405

I've had an interesting response from Microsoft on my problems (see previous posts on Pg19 of this thread):

We would like to inform you that the GPU code xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx was successfully redeemed on your account on Apr 18, 2022 and your subscription has been extended from Aug 10, 2023 to Sep 10, 2023. On the other hand, we noticed that you've subscribed with a third party (BT/EE) In case you need more details, we kindly ask you to contact them.

So from this and what I've seen elsewhere on this thread, can I expect that my original game pass subscription is going to be extended monthly six times (for free), after which control of the sub will revert back to Microsoft (if I switch off game pass auto-renewal in my BT account)?

@PaddyB @SeanD @NeilO @DavidM do any of you know?

0 Ratings
Message 189 of 405

Had a message from Microsoft, categorically confirming that my Game Pass expiry date is still back end of 2023, so I think I'm satisfied I have all I need in case something goes screwy when the 6 month sub period with BT expires. I'll report back in a month if my ultimate expiry date with Microsoft increases by a month, as suspect it will.

0 Ratings
Message 190 of 405

My wife can’t redeem this offer as when she logs in, it only shows our old accounts, not our new one with a new account number etc.

It doesn’t show in the accounts drop down menu. Tried clearing cache, different browsers etc but it won’t show up

0 Ratings