cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 191 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

I’m trying to redeem this offer as just signed up for Fibre 900.

When I use the link in the email 

https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsmybt/#/packages and log in, I can only see old closed accounts in the drop down list and can’t select the current account number which the offer applies to.

Any other way to redeem this offer or delete the old accounts so only the new one shows?

0 Ratings
Message 192 of 405

@Graywolf2006 Did you get this issue sorted? This is exactly what’s happening to me (showing 3 accounts but only the old ones in the drop down)

0 Ratings
Message 193 of 405

Hi @FreddiesMummy ,

Once we've sorted this problem Separate new account from old ones we'll look at the Xbox issue also.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 194 of 405

Yes had to phone them up to get them to delete the other 2 account then next day it work.

0 Ratings
Message 195 of 405

Thanks to @DavidM for fixing my account for me.

My son currently has GPU until November. If I redeem the offer, will it stack and add on to his current subscription and end November 2023?
0 Ratings
Message 196 of 405

That appears to be what's happening to me. I had GPU until late 2023 and redeemed this offer, at which point an extra month was added on (and I'm expecting each extra month to be added on monthly). Although you don't get great visibility of that as BT will show you a different expiry date to the one you'd expect to see. I checked with Microsoft directly that the BT sub was adding to my existing one.

0 Ratings
Message 197 of 405

Thank you @wideawakewesley 

0 Ratings
Message 198 of 405

The only way I found to check the "real" expiry date myself is with the Xbox App on Windows if you have access to that. Normally the date would be shown on your Microsoft account page: https://account.microsoft.com/services, but when you sign up with BT, that date is removed and replaced with a link to your BT account (which won't show you the correct date).

If you don't have access to the Xbox App and want to double check the expiry date, I recommend speaking to Microsoft via twitter: @XboxSupport

0 Ratings
Message 199 of 405

After an hour on the phone with the value team which was completely useless. I still cannot find the content partner section nor any way to add the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Any chance of some help on here?

0 Ratings
Message 200 of 405

For me, if I log into "MyBT", then click on "Your Products", then scroll down to the bottom of the page I have a "Content Partners" section.

Content PartnersContent Partners

Can you see the same?

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings