cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 211 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

That's fantastic news @Kevster21 . Thanks for letting us know this is sorted.

Happy gaming 😀

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 212 of 405

Hello guys, I’ve tried to gift the pass to a friend who had already had ultimate pass active and it seems to have wiped his previous package and didn’t stack as such? He’s panicking now since it didn’t as he’s lost one year? 

any help

0 Ratings
Message 213 of 405

I have recently joined BT but I am unable to get the offer of 1 year games pass in my BT account. The content partner section isn't there. Please can one of the BT staff message me to resolve this 

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 214 of 405

Hi @bec0706875 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, have you tried on the www.bt.com/mybt website rather than using the MyBT app? After logging in click 'Your products' then scroll down to the content partners section.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 215 of 405

I am a little confused around the offer, my case is slightly different I saw the advert that those on Full Fibre 500 and 900 would get 6 or 12 months free. 

I added the add on and seems to have put me on a rolling monthly  for £10 rather than the free 12 months (since I am on Full Fibre 900).  Is this only for new customers or is there something for existing customers also?

0 Ratings
Message 216 of 405

Can someone from BT confirm if you have yet fixed the issue of applying the BT Games Pass Ultimate pass to an existing account with an existing GPU subscription?

I have 2 years remaining on my GPU, but I am very hesistant to leverage my free 12 months games pass as I am worried that it will overwrite my previous subscription.  

Can someone authoritatively confirm that after the 12 months period finishes, my prior "remaining balance"  will be reinstated in full?

0 Ratings
Message 217 of 405

Hi Michael,

I can't give you an official answer and tbh, BT have been a bit rubbish in clarifying this for me, as I was in the exact same situation and went ahead and redeemed the BT offer, then started panicking thinking it had overwrote my existing sub.

However, speaking to Xbox Support, I feel confident the BT offer is adding to my pre-existing sub (by extending it by one month every month, which in my case will happen 6 times, in yours it'd be 12). You will probably need to take the plunge though and the only real way to find out if it's worked, is to look at the sub end date in the Xbox app on Windows. I've found no other way to see that date (although Xbox support could see it too).

See my previous posts in this thread.

Message 218 of 405

A bit more unofficial confirmation for you Michael

This was what my BT account and the Xbox App showed me after I took up BTs offer in April.  Prior to that, my Xbox sub was due to expire September 2023.

wideawakewesley_0-1653397783579.png

As you can see the dates are different. BT show April 2022 + 6 Months, while Xbox show my original Sub expiry date +1 month. This is because free months from BT appear to be added to your Xbox Sub on a monthly basis. This is confirmed by the screenshot below, which shows my Sub has since been extended for the 2nd month. This should happen a further 4 times for me.

wideawakewesley_1-1653397876059.png

I think this is the best info you're likely to get unless BT have retrained their staff to understand how all this works.

Message 219 of 405

Thank you both - I think that is sufficient enough info for me to take the plunge! Wish me luck 😄

Message 220 of 405

Hello,

I have recently upgraded to Fibre 900 which has 12 months of Xbox Ultimate included but when I follow the link in the email to activate it via MyBT, it then directs me to Microsoft for me to log in, it then automatically punches in a code to redeem but this code says 1 months subscription, is this correct?

mattdeluca_0-1653932270990.png

Matt

0 Ratings