cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 171 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

@SeanD @MandyF 

Sorry for tagging you but I tried calling BT and no one was able to help me?

Any ideas? Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 172 of 405

Hi @dmae 

Thank you for posting back.

I'm sorry that you're receiving a message saying you aren't eligible for the offer.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 173 of 405

Hi @dmae, I can see you've already been offered help by Robbie so one of the team will be in touch to help you with this.

In the meantime would you try clearing your cookies and cache, and also try to claim it using a different internet browser and see if that helps?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 174 of 405

I've just had BT broadband installed but when I log in to My BT it only shows an old account number   in the product page. The account is liked (it's showing I have 3 accounts linked) but I'm unable to switch to the new account as there is no drop down to select it. I cannot active my xbox pass

Message 175 of 405

Hi @Graywolf2006 and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having a few problems activating your pass. I can help. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 176 of 405

Hi there,

I have the same problem as a lot of people. I already have Game Pass ultimate subscription running until 2nd March 2023. I activated the offer on 18th March 2022, and my subscription should have been extended by 12 months to 2nd March 2024, instead, I only have 1 free year and charges begin on the 18th March 2023. 

Would one of the mods be able to point me in the right direction?
0 Ratings
Message 177 of 405

Hi @RidleyDeckard welcome to the community and thanks for posting. The passes should stack, have you checked the pass status in your Xbox account?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 178 of 405

@NeilO The Microsoft website just states that my account it managed by BT

0 Ratings
Message 179 of 405

@RidleyDeckard I believe that once the Xbox subscription from BT has expired your Microsoft subscription will kick back in. I'll be happy to get that checked for you and I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send me your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 180 of 405

@NeilO can you also post the findings for @RidleyDeckard  request in here too which would answer my exact same question.

A confirmation really that our Xbox All Access subscription will resume and stack 6 months Game Pass Ultimate that we already pay for on a monthly direct debt after your BT game pass offer has been used and that we won’t loose any all access months that we have to pay for? 

Regards

0 Ratings