cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 291 of 405

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband

Not fussed as long as it's fixed. Could well be pure coincidence that we may have a fix within days of that, after two months of people reporting it to BT.

Update: looks like the fix may be account specific..ugh

0 Ratings
Message 292 of 405

Well mine is still the same!

@DanielS can you update me please!

0 Ratings
Message 293 of 405

Hi, @Dickytwo I'm sorry about that, we've chased up your case this evening and @DavidM will call you back tomorrow with an update.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 294 of 405

@NeilO mine is still locked as well Neil so would appreciate an update  

0 Ratings
Message 295 of 405

Hi, @paulmeds9 Danny highlighted your case earlier too, we're hoping they'll have it sorted soon. 

Thanks

Neil 

Message 296 of 405

Mine's also still not changed, although it was being looked into earlier.

0 Ratings
Message 297 of 405

Hi @NeilO and @DanielS  mine is still not allowing me to manage my game pass through my Microsoft account, could have have a look at this for me too please? Many thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 298 of 405

Hi, @Mogster I'm sorry about that. I can see @DanielS raised your case too, we're hoping they'll be sorted by tomorrow.

Thanks

Neil

Message 299 of 405

Can I please get my xbox account fixed as well. I added a 6 months code from BT but then my existing subscription disappeared which runs out in November 22 from Microsoft which was given with my series x. I contacted bt and Microsoft with no luck. Ended up cancelling the 6 months code from BT but when I check my account it still says it is managed by BT. I read a news article today and it would appear that a lot of people have been  let down here and lost control of their accounts which is not right and not what I believed I was signing up to. Please help to fix this as reading through articles here it would appear that support can be provided. 

Message 300 of 405

@kilty666 If you look at your account in the Game Pass mobile app (tap on your account icon), you should hopefully see that your existing sub is still in effect and that the BT month stacked on top. You shouldn't have lost any prepaid time.

Yes, it completely sucks that this isn't clear on your MS subs page after BT hijack your account though, and this issue clearly hasn't been "fixed for all affected users" as was rather prematurely reported yesterday.

0 Ratings