cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Xbox One Fifa 14 now working on Infinity?

Fifa 13 and 14 were a mess with me on BT infinity. 55 m/b dowload and 15 m/b upload yet every P2P /online game i played just utter lagged. The easo.ea.com server was the bane of my life tracerouting it using my laptop always 120ms + whihc made it useless for gaming on fifa.

I am wondering if anyone who had similar problems has noticed any difference using the Xbox one and their dedicated Microsoft servers for each game. Im assuming the names/ip addresseses of the servers are different and are no longer using the easo.ea.com ones in california?

Any help or knowledge from Xbox One Fifa 14 players appreciated.

Also any other Xbox Obe games and how they work on BT infinity much appreciated

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xbox One Fifa 14 now working on Infinity?

I would love to know that too, would love an Xbox One but spent so much on equipment trying to fix this FIFA problem I can't afford nextgen. Have you tried playing at a friends house who has a different ISP?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Well i bit the bullet and bought the xbox one and Fifa. The bad news is its exactly the same playing fifa 14 on XB1 as it was on 360 with regards to BT inifinity and awful routing to the games US servers. Averaging 140ms to the Fifa servers on my 55mb d/l infinity connection

Battlefield 4 and forza work absolutely fine all lag free yet I go on Fifa and BT still aint got their stuff together. watch out 1/4 of BT inifnity fifa 14 players you will continue to lag on Xbox one. Doesnt look like ea using the dedicated servers yet as im stil connecting to easo.ea.com when playing fifa

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

fibre in general is awsome with EA servers are your matched with opponants accross the globe and the best coonection or supposidly best hosts games although 55+mg is awsome EA share servers between all EA titles , youll find just basic broadband is actually much better when it comes to fifa as ive just found out perrsonaly after having fibre moved to normall and now have no lag at all .. how sil ly is that !!!

0 Ratings