cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Xbox and bt infinity

Have had BT infinity for a week now, and my xbox will not connect to x box live. Have done everything that I can accordindg to the information given on the xbox live website and here on Bt and still it will not connect........I am connecting to the router through the mains using two powerline adapters. It was working perfectly on the Bt home hub 2. But I am getting to the stage where I will have to change my router......... Any one had the same problem and managed to fix it????? If so all help welcome.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xbox and bt infinity

Have you checked the homeplugs? Have you removed any old settings that were in the xbox?

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xbox and bt infinity

Thanks for the reply. the homeplugs connect to the HH3, when you run the test from the Xbox it shows the network connection is ok but that there is no connection to the internet. Have done a reset on the xbox ....still no connection. Funny thing is i booted up the xbox and it connected to xbox live and I was able to play Battlefield 3 for about 5 minutes before the connection was lost!! Very random. I am going to substitute the homeplugs as a next step but I am still no nearer understanding what is going on.
0 Ratings