cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jam2000
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 4

YOUVIEW’S NEXT GENERATION PLATFORM AND ULTRA HD SET TOP BOX WIN AT THE T3 AWARDS

YouView’s Ultra HD set top box and new user interface has won a top industry award at the 11th T3 Awards.

In a category of tough competition including Sky Q and Virgin, YouView’s Humax DTR-T4000 available to consumers via BT and the first Ultra HD set top box to launch in the UK, took home the ‘Best TV Platform’ Award.

https://www.youview.com/2017/09/21/youviews-next-generation-platform-ultra-hd-set-top-box-win-t3-awa...

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: YOUVIEW’S NEXT GENERATION PLATFORM AND ULTRA HD SET TOP BOX WIN AT THE T3 AWARDS

Congratulations one and all.

The only shame is so many of us don't get the speeds required by BT/Youview to have UHD from them. I only wish I could because 4K Netflix is mind blowing on my tv. I was told once my speed was plenty good but then found out later it wasn't for BT UHD.

A bit more work into improving the overall software offering could have BT/Youview miles ahead of the rest of the field.

0 Ratings
jje
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Re: YOUVIEW’S NEXT GENERATION PLATFORM AND ULTRA HD SET TOP BOX WIN AT THE T3 AWARDS

Next generation but unable to have favourites / hide channels

Competition must be really poor .

TimCurtis
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

@jje wrote:

Next generation but unable to have favourites / hide channels

Competition must be really poor .

And quite a few other necessities missing as well.