Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yahooissue
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Yahoo BT email password

Go to solution

Morning

I really hope someone can help. I have an old but yahoo email account and have forgotten the password. When I try to reset it says my security answers are wrong. I have tried BT online help and then they called me. I was passed to 3 different people but they said they couldn't help because they couldn't access my account, they did confirm it existed and I was the account holder. All I want to do is reset my password, no one seems to want to deal with it, I do not have a BT ID. I am really worried what to do as it is now asking me for my password and I can't gain access to email.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
DavidM
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yahoo BT email password

Go to solution

Hi @Yahooissue and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the email password. If the helpdesk weren't able to sort this there might not be much we can do to help but I'll be happy to try if you wish. If that suits drop me over an email with the details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Yahooissue
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yahoo BT email password

Go to solution

I would like to express my thanks to the moderator DvaidM for responding to my initial email. My case was passed on to BT and after investigation my password has been reset and all is looking good, many thanks to Dale for his help. Had it not been for this forum I would have had to give up.

0 Ratings