Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nekromantik
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Yet Another Reward Card Issue

So I have yet another problem with BT.

This is like 3rd issue in 1 month!

I went to claim my reward card online but could not do it as there was no button to order or claim it.

Spoke to BT chat who climed it for me, my order dissapered from my account so I went back on chat and was told it was cancelled and he dont know why. So he now has to raise reqjuest with rewards team.

I still have my reward section showing me I got 1 card to claim and none claimed so far.

Can a mod please ensure this time my order goes through. Also I do hope I dont have to come back and check 5 days from now to see its been cancelled again! Nor do I hope I have to wait 45 days like some people. Or I will need to raise another format complaint!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
nekromantik
Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Yet Another Reward Card Issue

OMG

Just got a reply from rewards team and they said "My Order is not eligible"

I am furious!

I placed my order online during the £150 reward period, it was then cancelled as BT had wrong postcode so they had to manually create it a week later and assured me they would add the reward to the order.

It state on the website my accout is eligable for reward also!

Can a mod please sort this out?

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 6

@nekromantik Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help with your reward card claim. You'll find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
nekromantik
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

i contacted complaints and they ordering me a new one.

i will raise another complaint if I do not get it in 30 days

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 6

@nekromantik OK, post back here if you need any further help. 

0 Ratings
nekromantik
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Hi NeilO

My reward card page states it will ship 31st july but after speaking to 2 different people no one can tell me if it has shipped. Can you help? 

Thanks

0 Ratings