cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
44manor_SG
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Yet another frustrated potential customer with a Ref# Con error!

I'm slowly loosing the will to live.

I want to order a BT basic SIM (£5/mth) and add it to my existing account with BT.  I've tried repeatedly online to order it, but keep getting this error page with a REF# Con-0048 technical error, which unhelpfully tells me I can still order online and sends me on a merry-go-round where I end up back there again.

Reading and googling about this, appears I'm not the only one and it appears the mods on here can magically resolve whatever system issue it is in BT's back office that can allow me to give them more custom.

Can someone let me know the best course of action to resolve please? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yet another frustrated potential customer with a Ref# Con error!

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 4

Hi @44manor_SG,

We'll take a look into this for you and do our best to help you. To reach my team you need to click on my user name and then on contact the mods. That'll let you raise a trouble ticket which we'll respond to within a couple of working days.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Silviap
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hi 44manor_sg,if you try to order this offer over the phone and you are able to do, then I advise to place an order by using the section for new customers, so when your order is completed, you need to contact the customer service BT 800800150,or the live help, so they will be able to apply the discount for BT broadband customers, this is happened to one my friend, because he wanted to get the voucher amazon, and is an online exclusive. I wish it was helpful.
Silvia
0 Ratings