cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephen6409
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Yet another peculiar episode with my BT package

When I signed up with BT in 2016 I took BT sport in SD via the Sky platform as part of my package. Due to one of a multiplicity of problems with my order I could view via Sky but not through the BT Sport website - this took ages to sort out but along with several other issues it was done eventually after the intervention of David one of the mods on here.

I only signed up for BT Sport for football so I cancelled after the end of the season. On 13th Aug, I got an email offering me BT Sport for 12 months in HD at £5 per month which I accepted, confirmation was received and the order seemingly processed. I could access in HD via Sky though I didn't have occasion to use the website so I don't know if that worked or not. Looking at my bills, I now see that I have not in fact been charged this £5 fee.  (EDIT - the first three months were free so no charge was due until November).

For some reason, BT Sport has now reverted to SD via the Sky Box and I am again locked out of the BT Sport website with the message "you do not have BT Sport". I have not heard a word about this service since I received confirmation of my order in August but an open order has appeared dated 2nd October in "my BT" under reference VOL013-**********(clicking on this reveals no details of the order whatsoever but I have no idea what else it might relate to).  

I had hoped that I had got past the stage of constant problems with BT but it seems like something goes wrong with any dealings I have. Assistance would be appreciated please.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yet another peculiar episode with my BT package

@stephen6409 Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
stephen6409
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yet another peculiar episode with my BT package

Thank you Neil. Message sent.

0 Ratings