cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmdrew65
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: Yet another speed report

I'd like to leave it with the mods but I haven't heard anything and my broadband is still rubbish.  BT are not fullfilling their terms of the contract.  I bought on the basis that I could watch BT Sport over the Internet and even their advertising says you need 4 Mbps which I rarely get.

There are so many prople with the same issue that BT really ought to hold their hands up - they cannot foirce you to stay in a contract when they don't provide a service

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 14

as I already posted - once you complete the email following the contact us link you join a queu of other customers waiting for mod help and it can take 3/5 working days excluding weekends for mods to contact you either by phone or email

you only sent email of 30/1/14

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 14

Also they will have to place an order with Openreach to upgrade your service to ADSL2+this can take several days and nothing will happen over the weekend you are in the mods queue now and they will get this resolved for you it is just a matter of waiting cancelling service will be expensive as you would have to pay cancellation fees for the outstanding period of your contract
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 14

this may be of interest BT Sport Online – UK residential broadband customers only. BT broadband customers can watch BT Sport online at home with a minimum line speed of 400kbps. To watch BT Sport online elsewhere you need 3G/4G/wifi (charges may apply). To watch BT Sport at btsport.com you need Microsoft Silverlight. The BT Sport App works on iPhone (3GS and above), iPad (iOS 5.1.1 and above) & selected Android devices with OS 4.1. Max. 2 devices simultaneously
0 Ratings