cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clairabella
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Yet another with reward and cashback problem.

Seeing what appeared to be a good deal on MoneySaving Expert, on 22nd February I placed an order on BT.com.  I was swayed to leave my previous ISP by the £150 BT rewardcard and £50 BT cashback offer.

My order  ref AJM*****

On 2nd March I received a call to say that there were problems with the phone line, that the price of the package would now be an extra £0.50 pm. I accepted this and asked to check that I would still be entitled to the reward and cashback. After consulting with a supervisor the operator assured me that I was. Finally, after a seemingly endless wait without broadband, the package started and I applied for both the reward and cashback. The reward was declined so I persued this and finally received £100 not the £150 promised but better than nothing!  I am still waiting for the cashback and can see no way of chasing this up.  Please is someone able to point me in the right direction?

Apologies for the length of post!!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Yet another with reward and cashback problem.

@Clairabella

To chase it, contact the team at the following page: Chase Cashback

Clairabella
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Yet another with reward and cashback problem.

Many thanks, after several emails claiming that I did not order via BT.com it has now been confirmed that I did.  I am to expect the casbhack within 45 days.  You help is much appreciated.

0 Ratings