cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
g0rdy
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

You do not have Broadband on this account!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been trying to set up my BT Sport since yesterday morning. When I go to the set up it asks for my account number. It then waits a few seconds and tells me I don't have broadband on this account!!? But I'm sitting here looking at my latest bill for Broadband! I've been booted off live chat FIVE times yesterday just as I reached the front of the queue. Today I requested ringback and the adviser put me through to sales (?). After approx 18 mins on hold I was disconnected. What is going on? I left SKY to come to BT and it's a mess...Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
SFullarton
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: You do not have Broadband on this account!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the same boat as yourself and seem to be getting no where. Waste of my time as well.

0 Ratings
MalcsHelp
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Log in to your account, then to update details, make sure your current phone number is listed. If not insert your number and save.
After doing this try again and if your as lucky as me you will be able to get the order page for BT Sport (no cost) just order the player and after about 15 min you will be able to watch the sports channel.
0 Ratings
ElTel
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Hi

I had the same problem and ended up phoning BT. They then processed the order although I was only trying to download the player and after waiting a few hours the account was updated and BT Sport was there.

0 Ratings
StuartH
Message 5 of 5

Hi guys

If you are getting the message advising Broadband is not on your account try the steps the below. It has helped some other customers get around this message.

Go into My BT, go to Edit Account, then click on the account you want to set up, and add the account telephone number as the contact number for the account, and save the changes.

Thanks

Stuart