Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robinette
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

You're still emailing my dead husband

Go to solution

Since July 2012 you have sent me two statements for my sole account. One is addressed to me and one to my husband who sadly died in June 2012.

My account has always been in my sole name. My husband's account was closed several weeks before he died.

I have written twice to the Managing Director of Customer Service about this and had phone messages to tell me the problem has been fixed. It hasn't. I've called your helpline numerous times  and despite promises to pass on the message to your technical department, nothing has changed.

Can you please do something about this? I don't see why I have to keep on complaining about upsetting emails to a greatly missed man who in any case was not a client of yours at the time of his death. The latest one came yesterday, three days before Christmas. Thank you very much.

Robinette

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: You're still emailing my dead husband

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi robinette,

I'm really sorry about that, please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
robinette
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I'd just like to thank Stuart, Forum Moderator, for his help in sorting out this problem. I'm relieved to know that I won't be receiving any more online bills in my late husband's name.

Stuart's response was swift and effective. Thank you.

Robinette

0 Ratings