Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thebuckleboy183
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

YouView Linear Channels

Hello All,

Ive recently signed up to BT Vision via the new YouView box. In recent months BT have announce linear channels will be added such as Discovery, National Geographic, Eurosport etc. Does anyone know when exactly these are available ? Will they appear on the nromal Youview guide or within the Vision application ?

Having just left Sky to join BT these channels are ones I like to watch 🙂

Thanks for any help in advance.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Alibaly
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: YouView Linear Channels

I'm new to this too as I got my box because I ordered Infinity and as a Sky customer who mostly watches Discovery, National Geographic and History and similar channels I had hoped to change fully to BT but not sure if I will be able to watch the programs I want with BT, also will there be more options in the pipeline? 

I have noticed that if I set up from the TV guide to record an HD program I sometimes get a message saying that HD not available in my area at this time and my program is not recorded, shouldn't the guide only show programs available to watch or record?

Thanks

0 Ratings
thebuckleboy183
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: YouView Linear Channels

I know you can get a lot of documentaries on demand with BT Vision from the channels we mention, which will probably do the job for me ( I hate adverts anyway !). However, BT have signed up in redcent months to show live channels from Discovery, National Geographic, E!, Eurosport etc and I was wondering when these would be available on the Youview platform ? I know TalkTalk already show a lot of these channels as live stream. Can anyone confirm any dates ?

0 Ratings