cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 11 of 25

Re: YouView box through the Xbox One

Does anyone know if the Bt Youview humax dtr-t2100 box is compatible with oneguide? I have plugged mine in, I get a tv signal and I get the channel list come up under "bt vision". However I can not change channels via the one guide, tried setting up as other humax boxes but to no avail.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 12 of 25

Yes it does work with the guide I have used it my self although I hardly use the one guide I just say Xbox watch ..................

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 13 of 25

Can i please ask how you set it up?

Thank you

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 25

Are you using kinect or IR extender? How are they positioned? What happens if you literally point the straight at youview box and try changing channel?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 15 of 25

no i dont have a kinect.

I recieve a tv picture.

I can change volume

However i just cant change channels via the oneguide there is no response.

That specific humax box is not listed as a model in the xbox one oneguide set up. So i am curious to know how other people have set theirs up.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 25

The channels are changed by either kinect or IR extender which is why it's not working off you don't have either of these. You can buy a generic IR extender on eBay for £7ish or kinect can be had for £25.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 17 of 25

Thanks very much. Seems strange that I can control other aspects. I can even change channels via the remote whilst on xbox just can't select channel in the guide. Il try a cheap kinect
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 18 of 25

I actually just sold my Kinect a couple of days ago and although I still have my Youview box run through the XB1, it works great as I'am using a harmony remote and have to say it works brilliant.

I'm able to turn off all my device with one button press as well as the remote is able to navigate all of XB1 features on dashbaord etc...

The boot to tv feature is great now as well!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 19 of 25

Wierd Apect ratio.

I've been using my Youview box with my Xbox One for a while and all the controls work well.  However the aspect radio keeps getting locked into some kind of Zoom view.  Is anyone else having the same problem?   Anyone worked out a work-around?

thank you

Charlie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 20 of 25

Please can anyone help. I used to be with talk talk and my you view box worked great. My BT you view box starts to wake up but then just goes blank. I've plugged it straight in to the TV and it works fine. So it is just when I try to go through my Xbox one. Is the a setting I need to change????
0 Ratings