cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinG
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Your appointment is no longer required ?

So i ordered Infinity before and i go to check how my orders going and i find this -

Your appointment is no longer required, as our engineer can connect your line without requiring access to your premises. The engineer will work to connect your line at the exchange.

Could someone please tell me whats going on, i thought i needed an engineer to install somehing aswell as the hub thing that is getting sent to me.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
mivanp
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Your appointment is no longer required ?

im not sure when u ordered, but it sounds to me like youre gonna get a call tomorrow to tell you they cant make the appointment for some reason or another it would seem going off my experience and others ive spoke to who have had same message.

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: Your appointment is no longer required ?

Hi Martin,

You definitely need an engineer to install BT Infinity, so if you are seeing this message there could be a problem with the order. If you fill out our contact webform (you can find the link in my profile under "about me"), we can look into this for you and see what's going on.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings