cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager - Retired
Message 1 of 3

Your top Fantasy Football team & chance to WIN!

Hi Everyone

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012, launched yesterday on OnLive and there’s some great prizes up for grabs just for playing the game! You could win tickets to a big match at the Emirates and other cool prizes, find out more here.

If you’ve not signed up to OnLive already, BT Broadband customers also get 3 months free access to the OnLive playback, to sign up click the link and follow the steps for BT customers.  

That started us talking about footie, fave players and who would make up the best Fantasy Football Team of all time!  There’s been a few debates here and we’ve selected 4 players but want to hear your views on the rest – nominate one or two to add to the list, or give us the rundown on what your top team of all time would be…

Here’s the first four to “kick off”…geddit 😉

-    George Best and Alan Shearer up front

-    Peter Shilton in goals

-    David Beckham in midfield

Looking forward to the debates! 😉

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Your top Fantasy Football team & chance to WIN!

Hi there,

I'd say Jan Molby, ex Liverpool player, and probably one of the most underrated midfeilders of all time. (just my opinion obviously)

Toodle pip

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
deltaflyer
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Your top Fantasy Football team & chance to WIN!

with johnny wilkinson now retired, dunno who i'd use for goal kicking ( darn!!! wrong sport Smiley Very Happy  don't know anything about football,i do like my rugby though ) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
free your computer, use opensource
i'm a linux user & very happy about it
0 Ratings