cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 6

Youview Android App available

The app will be on Google Play within the next 24 hours.

http://community.youview.com/youview/topics/youview_launches_android_app_june_2013

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Youview Android App available

Its there now. I have just downloaded it but have yet to connect it to my youview box.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 6

@ab79 wrote:
Its there now. I have just downloaded it but have yet to connect it to my youview box.

I've got it as well, it maybe on a staggered release

I need to test to see if it would work with two boxes

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Ok, tried it and it works, a bit slow, but it works. I had a problem on my phone though, when I tried to key in the code, because my onscreen keyboard is set as the standard "phone keys" keyboard as opposed to a full qwerty keyboard, I couldn't find a way of inputting  anything other than the first letter on any key; for example, if the first letter of the code was "B", you would normally press the "2" key twice to get the "B", but that gave me an "A" in the first box and another "A" in the second box. So make sure you change your input method to a full keyboard, unless I'm missing something obvious. Which is highly likely.... 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 6 of 6

About time the app came to Android for my sister has had the app on her IPhone for months.

I have just downloaded the app to my Nexus 7 tablet and will give it a try later.

Darren

0 Ratings