Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmcl5329
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Youview+ IPC6023 Issue

Go to solution

Hi All

I am new to this so please bear with me. 

I have recevied my Youview+ Box with my services fully activated on Monday 1st August. I had to wait for a replacement because the 1st box burnt out after 4hrs anyway.. Today I set the new Youview+ box up.  I am getting the IPC6023 error message on trying to view any EXTRA tv channels like Gold.

Now I have spoken to live chat. I have gone through resetting of the Youview box & router, turning off and on as requested many times.. re-tuning and crying but still the problem persists. 

The internet connection is perfect with a speed of 76/18 9ms. The Youview box is directly into the router on port 4 using the Ethernet cable supplied.  The router is the HH6 - SmartHub

The on demand features such as BBC Iplayer all work perfectly. The live chat ended with them booking me an engineer but after having a look on this forum it would appear it would be a network issue rather than one inside my home.

Can anyone shed any light further ?

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Youview+ IPC6023 Issue

Go to solution

Hello and welcome to the forums.

IPC6023 has always been a problem with the Youview boxes of past. I myself have had problems. Although it is surprising that you are getting that error whilst plugged directly to the hub. Sorry this post has not been much help but the Engineer should fix the problem.

Good luck 🙂

Edit: Just to check can you access the BT player?

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
rmcl5329
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Thank you for the reply & yes BT player is working .
0 Ratings
Steve_M
BT TV Expert
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Sounds like a network configuration issue. Send me your details and I'll get someone to own the fault for you until fixed and hopefully avoid the engineer visit.
Jay_Nix
Retired BT Expert
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hello rmcl5329, Steve has passed your issue on to me which I have now resolved. Can you please check your multicast channels and confirm all is working please? It appears there was an issue with the configuration on provide. Many thanks. Jay

rmcl5329
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Thanks Jay

You have sovled the problem.

Much appreciated
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 7 of 7