Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Youview Series Link HD Channels

Hi,

I don't seem to be getting the series link on programmes on the freeview HD channels but am on the normal version of the channel. Any ideas?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: Youview Series Link HD Channels

I noticed this the other night when trying to series record The Sky at Night on BBC Four HD, I didn't get any option to record the whole series, it just put the record icon next to the programme in the guide. It has worked for other programmes on HD channels though (maybe Sky at Night doesn't have series information attached to it?)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 5

I am not getting series link on the Saturday 1 am broadcast of Click any more on BBC News 24,
although this is for the SD as well as the HD version.

Richard

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

@barnpiece wrote:

I am not getting series link on the Saturday 1 am broadcast of Click any more on BBC News 24,
although this is for the SD as well as the HD version.

Richard

I had a look on another PVR that uses the Freeview EPG - where I can see the CRID identifiers for programmes

Currently the EPG shows that for Click - several of the scheduled showings of Click only have a Programme Crid listed but no Series CRID identifier.

So for example for the Saturday airings I believe only the 12:30pm edition has both a Programme Crid and a Series Crid.

For the Sunday airings (3 out of 4)  have both CRIDS and one doesn't.

One interesting thing about this programme is that the BBC do editions of differeing programme lengths - there is a 25 or minute version and a 15 minute version

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Aparently it was aproblem with BBC Click, which according to their twitter feed is now fixed

0 Ratings