cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Calsyj97
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Youview for existing customers

Hello, I'm just wondering wether I can upgrade my current bt vision box to the you view and for what cost, I also have had my current tv and bt infinity deal for around 7 months. Thanks is advance for any help!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Youview for existing customers

To upgrade while in contract bt will charge £300
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 6

Cheaper to buy a new Youview box outright from the shop for £250 than pay that!

0 Ratings
ChrisC
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

If the rest is working why not upgrade and recontract? The box will be £49 but you might be able to offset that with cheaper rentals for phone and broadband
0 Ratings
jslack
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Is this possible if my contact does not expire until May?  I would like to get the same deal as the new YouView with unlimited broadband etc. (not available to existing customers).  If so, how much more would it be to me. 

0 Ratings
walkerx
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

@jslack wrote:

Is this possible if my contact does not expire until May?  I would like to get the same deal as the new YouView with unlimited broadband etc. (not available to existing customers).  If so, how much more would it be to me. 

you have to be out of contract for your bt vision to upgrade, otherwise you will have to pay £200 for your old vision box to cancel the service and then £49 to start the new youview service or pay £300 for the youview box

0 Ratings