Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajfelov
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

abnormaly slowly bb

Go to solution

Hi

I already wrote here once, on a slow bb and nearly a month later developed situation.

Like that:

step1:xxx called the customer service center without success, even when communicating with them after the chat you need to call me which is difficult for me ma native language is not English, Irish and understand this te standard English, but te fact not understand English BT.

step2:one visit to a technician who asked me why you're not infinity that the secondary site it has, Lunch service to my address so you can not not to understand when zkonstatoval techniques that everything is in perfect order as the wiring in the house is concerned,which also do not understand

step3: steps to write a customer with a chat and re-learn the situation of Solution 2 levels of customer service center and I will call on Tuesday evening which did not happen.

writing today to increase the speed ip manually, which according to me is not so big problem, and in my opinion it is simply blocked at 135kbps, it increased the hub alone, how many times to 225 but again fell Lines (in tests carried out bt, or after contacted customer service center) and the hub is reset at 160kps, after turned off for 3 min to 225 kbps nadstavil but on the test page we are still at 135 (testing each day) we are not able to keep the hub 3 days online without the pad, since both are pleasantly Call me at customer service center so it crashes.

seems to me that in India you are me and make fun of them just £ 25 plus Line Fee for them is not good,Me tired of it, since we had to use two days off to their problem with the line.

I read here on the forum, as someone has a slow Internet connection, and has only 10Mbps and I have to laugh because the man I gave my week at the speed when the page opens 2 minutes 🙂

and from what I like to head education? cancel the contract or to wait and have patience with this bt? in our country is ruled by Telefonica, was sometimes a problem with them but not to such an extent, I can not remember.

for laugh (for me to cry) the following statistics with a hub at those people as owner sees 10Mbps should really have had enough of high speed 🙂

Thank you for opinions on how to solve this situation, because I no longer think of nothing else than to cancel the contract and buy a flashlight and that signals to flash to my country, since I need skype so I can too with this "company" Internet poridil.vzdy I thought of UK is an advanced country, but this surprised me enormously, I feel like somewhere in romania what these services is concerned 🙂

I apologize for any bad translation from my language to English, but can Google it 🙂

Line state:Connected
Connection time:2 days, 16:11:01
Downstream:192 Kbps
Upstream:448 Kbps

ADSL settings
VPI/VCI:0/38
Type:PPPoA
Modulation:G.992.1 Annex A
Latency type:Interleaved
Noise margin (Down/Up):9.1 dB / 11.0 dB
Line attenuation (Down/Up):63.5 dB / 31.5 dB
Output power (Down/Up):11.3 dBm / 12.4 dBm
FEC Events (Down/Up):5139 / 7
CRC Events (Down/Up):368 / 5
Loss of Framing (Local/Remote):0 / 0
Loss of Signal (Local/Remote):0 / 0
Loss of Power (Local/Remote):0 / 0
Loss of Link (Remote):0
HEC Errors (Down/Up):172 / 8
Error Seconds (Local/Remote):0 / 0

FAQ

Results Image not loaded

1. Best Effort Test: -provides background information.

Download  Speed
 61 Kbps

0 Kbps250 Kbps
Max Achievable Speed

Download speedachieved during the test was - 61 Kbps
 For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 50 Kbps-250 Kbps.
 Additional Information:
 Your DSL Connection Rate :192 Kbps(DOWN-STREAM), 448 Kbps(UP-STREAM)
 IP Profile for your line is - 135 Kbps

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: abnormaly slowly bb

Go to solution
hi first of all you are on a very long phone line which will never support a fast broadband service
your IP Profile is low because of your connection speed unless your connection speed improves your profile wil not increase Here are some help pages done by CL Keith http://www.btinternet.com/~cbeddoe/speed/Speed.html

read through these pages and then post back any details you can and we can try and help you more
0 Ratings
ajfelov
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

by technique has a secondary land "infinity", which leads to the same box as has the line, it's just about to throw someone came "wires", two wires and stupid is a problem that stretches the whole month, but BT is working on it basis of a technique measures, and types of wires involved, which scela not understand that when it knows the problem is not solved on the spot and now, but one must wait for another visit else technology, even if it is to cry this problem seriously laugh at me this company 🙂

If this is that it does not  infinity bb but usually for the same price, so it's still more to laugh, because price is the same it's still £ 25

all is ok you page i reading before month

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution
you can only get infinity if the local exchange and street cabinets are enabled for infinity please read he link i have sent you then we can help you further
0 Ratings
ajfelov
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

john,I read your manual a month ago, the computers and networks I'm an amateur, that is why I laugh this problem is so trivial and it is plain, one point I can not fulfill your manual, and it is called a phone number for the amount I have is that simple (hub3) and he does not have a phone, anyway I believe that this technique clearly done and said everything in the house is in order, as the JSE is some anti noise boxes, are torn ringwire, it really is a problem BT exchanges and settings ip profile that remains at 135kbps

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution
your problem will not get solved unless you try some of the suggestions in that link it is not an exchange problem that causes your IP profile to be low it is your connection speed which at your distance from the exchange you are over 4.6km from it will never have fast broadband unless you can do the quiet line test (17070) we cannot tell if your line has a problem which can be fixed and that could improve your speed
0 Ratings
ajfelov
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

dear john.

not so difficult to find more information on the net about this problem.

http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/max_speed_calc.php

if bt garanted me max speed 1.5mbps(but paying 20mbps speed) in diameter 512kbps and give me 128kbps its big difference.

I can still do it for more? buy new cables up to BT exchange? or to build himself a new bt exchange? unrealistic, since that the company did take the money! poit is, that the secondary parcel (according to BT serviceman) runs 6Mbps infinity, distanced parcel a little yard, the incomprehensible? I'm gonna pay £ 25 for 128kbps and another valid for the same price 6Mbps? this system is built on the head

so that there are two possibilities and that the "serviceman bt" lied (which had no reason to doubt), or from someone just wants to solve this and has time

business works so that I pay something to someone if there is an obstacle I pay.

the point is that the problem can be solved, but it is necessary to act, not to play dead fish

i sure communication with the customer center especially after the phone is unreal, I understand English Russian, Latvia English, Irish English, Indian English But now, we do not at all, Irish friends would like to help with calls, but as I mention bt customer service, no one wants to call because they do not understand either of them 🙂 so if bt of employees save on a few pounds, then lose many pounds of income from a customer who simply flee away

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution
NO broadband provider guarantees your down load speed all speeds quoted are estimates

This part of your post makes no sense

" the secondary parcel (according to BT serviceman) runs 6Mbps infinity, distanced parcel a little yard, the incomprehensible? I'm gonna pay £ 25 for 128kbps and another valid for the same price 6Mbps? this system is built on the head"
0 Ratings
ajfelov
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution
neighboring house located approximately 500 yards have infinity 6mbps bb(told serviceman bt) what's hard to understand?

of the same price I get 128kbps? she knows serviceman,do not know why BT???
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
It is your choice if you order normal broadband or infinity no one elses they are totally different services all the ordering options are shown on the main BT website Bt.com
0 Ratings