cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

all lights on query

well ive asked about the drop outs and slow speeds on this infinity im getting and another engineer is coming but surely if the 3 lights are on on my openreach modem and the 3 lights are blue on my homehub i should be able to connect,im on wired but even trying the kids laptops wont connect have to keep resetting at least 5/10 times a day now just ot get onto the internet,any ideas anyone please

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: all lights on query

Hello,

Just to cover what the lights mean on your router, "Click spolier to read Info on Lights"

if this does not help you read my support below

Spoiler
  Lights

Power  Broadband  Wireless
  Steady blue  Power on.  Broadband connection working.  Wireless enabled.
  Steady blue - dimmed  Auto power save.  Auto power save.  Auto power save.
  Flashing blue  Password override  Password override  Password override
  Flashing orange  Hub starting up  Flashing orange and purple - connecting to broadband, please wait  Wireless registration mode or establishing WPS connection
  Steady orange  BT Power Save Mode active. Wait until power save mode period ends or press 'Restart' button on the side of your Hub to override.  Not applicable  Wireless enabled without security.
  Steady red  Hub failed.  Wired connection to broadband is OK, but failed to authenticate with internet service

Not applicable.
  Off  No power.  No broadband signal.  Wireless disabled

Broadband light is blue but I can't connect to the Internet?

Your Hub is connected to broadband, but there may be a problem with your computer and/or its connection to the Hub.

1. Restart your Hub by pressing and releasing the Restart button at the back of the Hub.
  2. Restart your computer.
  3. Run BT Broadband Desktop Help.
  4. If you're using an Ethernet cable, check that it's inserted correctly both into the Hub and into the computer.
  5. If you're using wireless, check that your computer's wireless adapter is fitted and/or turned on. Some laptop computers have a small switch - please refer to your computer manual if you need help.

- Hope this Helps!  

---------
Knowing Broadband since 2000

"If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’"
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

thanks greggaz mine is a steady blue so could be something else

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

well stopped in all day as engineer  was booked to come between 1 and 6pm and never even showed up,at least a call would of been nice

0 Ratings