cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
x_stacy_x
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 53

amazon voucher

how do i get the code for the free amazon voucher? they havent sent it in an email

0 Ratings
52 REPLIES 52
ttyrie
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 53

Re: amazon voucher

Hello,

It takes ''upto'' 45 days from when your services are activated and the first bill is paid before you receive the voucher code.

Hope this helps 🙂

0 Ratings
neon21
Message 3 of 53

I am sure Amazng is providing these types of vouchers.

0 Ratings
phatmomma
Message 4 of 53

I spoke with bt today and queried where my voucher was, expecting it to come in the bill for my phone, broadband and vision (vision is not working btw grr) and they said i had to request it on the home page...  Like where on the home page?  I'm going to email and ask them for it, it's just not good enough is it?

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 53

Hi phatmomma,

You can claim your voucher on this link:

https://www.secureorder.bt.com/claimyouroffer/

You have until the 16th to get your claim in so best to do asap 🙂

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
phatmomma
Message 6 of 53

Thanks for that Craig.  I wonder why we have to do this when BT know we are entitled to the voucher, surely it should just come automatically.  Now i need to try and track down my Vol number as i do not keep emails any longer than necessary...

I'm guessing this is why BT make you do all of this, cos the hassle puts you off claiming....

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 7 of 53

Hi   phatmomma

The reason we do it like that is because its an offer through another company.  We just need the form completed to pass on to prove you took the offer up.

If you have a bit of trouble getting your VOL number I can get hold of it for you if needs be.

Just email please with your BT account and telephone number along with a link back to this thread.

Just send using the contact us form in my profile under the 'about me' section.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
x_stacy_x
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 53

I've still not recieved mine?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 9 of 53

Hi x_stacy_x

It can take up to 45 days to arrive after you fill out the webform. 

If after 45 days you still don't have it let me know and I can chase this up for you and make sure its sent.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
simmo11
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 53

I have been trying to find out how to claim my voucher & didn't realise there was an end date to do this.

I've been to the link above & I can no longer register.

Could anyone tell me is there any other way of claiming?

Cheers

Simmo

0 Ratings