cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rumpy4
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

amazon vouchers

am i the only person banging my head against a wall trying to get my amazon voucher? i claimed it waited 2 months, complained , was told back to u in 5 working days which have passed, feel like someones having a laugh

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 11

Re: amazon vouchers

Hi @rumpy4

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the time it's taking for you to receive your Amazon voucher.  I understand that you have claimed for the voucher and you haven't received it yet.  It's normally received within 30 of claiming for the voucher.  I know that you have waited longer than that so you can use this link to >>Chase your voucher<<

Post back to let me know how you get on with this.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
rumpy4
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

hi done that, chased the voucher, was promised an answer to this within 5 working days. still nothing
0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 11

Thanks for confirming that @rumpy4

Send us over your details and we will give you a hand.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
rumpy4
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

have already complained and heard nothing

0 Ratings
Stevie65
Beginner
Message 6 of 11

Hi, don't go getting your hopes up, don't believe any bull you are told by anyone at BT as you are in for a long wait. I myself got duped into taking out a BT mobile phone contract back in Febuary which has the worst coverage that I've ever had in my life and I'm comparing to the 80's . To cap it off, I have been waiting since The middle of March for my Amazon voucher and after countless emails and phone calls to BT I am still getting nowhere. I have been lied to, totally misled, coned and am counting down the days of this contract. It looks like the old BT that I new from old is dead and they have replaced it with a new ripoff setup where true customer service is a dirty word. 

Back to the voucher scam, here is a typical email sent to me from BT's incompitant friends abroad who are so called dealing with these vouchers ;

**Edited By Mod**

As as you can read there's apparently no stock now, I rang BT this morning and ask to be debited the voucher price off my bill but they won't do this I think as there are so many customers waiting for vouchers it would cost them too much. It's a shambles and a con to get us to take out **bleep** contracts. But I will personally never get had again, I have my landline, infinity broadband, tv and mobile with BT so I am currently searching around to move it all and leave BT for good as they have lost all credibility in my eyes. 

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 7 of 11

Hi @Stevie65 Please check you Private Messages.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
rumpy4
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

I know what you mean. I have phoned them. Emailed countless times. Been promised contact and then nothing. I simply don't see why they offer a voucher then offer no support when it goes wrong. They have made me feel like I am trying to rip them off when all I want is what I was promised
0 Ratings
Stevie65
Beginner
Message 9 of 11

It's them who are ripping us off  friend hby promising something that's not even in stock. I did joke at first in my emails to BT that it might be here by Christmas, but now I'm wondering if they can even manage this target. 

0 Ratings
rumpy4
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

Apparently not eligible cos I ordered on the bt website. Using a bt mobile connected to a bt hotspot. Well that's a real eye opener. If I'd ordered on my laptop I'd have been eligible. People beware. Being loyal can cost you a 75 pound reward, but seeing as I pay well over 120 a month for my services me thinks that an unhappy customer that will go elsewhere on next opportunity is not the best business. Cheers for the eye opener bt. Shocking service at its absolute worst.
0 Ratings