cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 14

angry customer

Its good to see bt look after there customers not!!! Still awaiting a reply terrible service
0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Guru
Message 2 of 14

Re: angry customer

Hi, if you tell us further of your problem, we on the forum may be able to help.

Stew
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 14

Hi i hope someone could help i ordered bt infinity package online and when asked what packages i wanted i included entertainment and sky sports for an extra cost when my items arrived i found that the you veiw box does not hold sky sports 1 and 2 but the bt vision box does!! How can bt sell you an item and not inform you of this information 1st then bt gave me a option to buy a new box for £35 are they insane, has anyone had this issue aswell and what did you do??
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 4 of 14

OK. Part of the problems is Sky's blocking of Sky Sports on BT Youview Boxes. So if you want Sky Sports BT will provide you with the older BT Vision Box (which still has the Sky Sports agreement running). http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/tv/sport
No doubt BT have sent you the wrong Box and the answer you have been given is as if you are an existing customer not a new one.
What have you done so far?

Stew
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 14

If you respond to the BT Moderator as detailed on your original thread then they have offered to look into the proble,

https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-box/you-veiw-skysports/td-p/1362663

Highlighted
Guru
Message 6 of 14

Why do you post more than once. Just like to waste peoples time?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 14

I wouldnt be wasting anybodys time if bt didnt false advitise! If they knew it wasnt compatable from the start why offer the box so its wasting my time because for such a prestigious company they have been very unhelpful almost a month since signing this contract im paying for a product i cant get! Explain that!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 8 of 14

Then you should ask that of the Mod who offered you help, not keep reposting.

Stew
Highlighted
Message 9 of 14

Firstly StewM, DC88 is a newbie, cut DC88 some slack, maybe give this person some advice on how to use the forums, these forums can be pretty difficult to follow!!

DC88, in the links above, someone has mentioned contacting a Forum Moderator, they are really helpful - if you can message them, im sure they can resolve this issue 🙂

thanks

CG Over An Out
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 14

Well said CG, Distinguished experts should be a bit more flexible with some people rather than act as apologists for BT shortcomings.

DC88 look for the helpful and ignore the rude.