Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 17

Re: another Mis Sold - What Now???

the dslchecker has changed since that ASA finding and as a result of that adjudication

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 17

Yes it has, but as the evidence on this forum show.....it's still misleading customers. There's a fresh case currently in the pipeline, but until it's ruled on, the case I linked to will get you a good result.

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 17

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 14 of 17

Hi David, just joined Bt with Tv broad band and phone, my query is the sales person advised that i take the 10 gb down load package,i actualy disscussed the fact that I watch Netflix ,he said that the you view box would not deplete my 10gb allowance ,not true i have been told the help line that it does count in my usage and that to upgrade to unlimited down load will cost me  £18 a month extra. I feel completly disolusioned with the contract at the moment with 12 month usage,its going to cost me dearly after reading other postings , your comments please.Scara

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Guru
Message 15 of 17

Hi @Scara

Have a look at this: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/50148/~/learn-about-netflix-from-bt

If you have chosen BT TV with a youview box (and have Netflix subscription through BT) then watching Netflix from the Youview box will not count towards the 10GB usage allowance.

However it will be counted if watched on a device that is not the BT Youview box.

jac_95 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 16 of 17

Hi jac many thanks for that info. I shall now cancel my contract with netflix,and re_join with BT. If only the staff in India were as helpfull .Scara 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 17 of 17

You may also get a better (unbuffering) connection on Netflix going thru the BT TV product - since they traffic sacrafice the data connections of us other unlimited users to 'maintain' data thruput to the IP TV folk.

edited by mod

0 Ratings