Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gilbers
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

another Quidco cashback

Go to solution

Hello

Having placed an order yesterday via Quidco for Phone+Broadband+TV+SIMO, I'm concerned to see that the transaction has not tracked successfully on the Quidco website. I have raised a 'missing cashback' claim with Quidco, but they have warned me that it will not be resolved before the install date. Given that I'm depending on the £190 cashback to make this deal affordable for me, I'm hoping that sonebody can help resolve this matter ASAP, otherwise I'll have to cancel the order.

Kind Regards,

Peter

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 4

another Quidco cashback

Go to solution

Hi @Gilbers

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

Sorry to see that the transaction hasn't tracked properly.  I've had a look at Quidco's website and raising the manual claim was the right thing to do.

I'm not sure if we'll be able to do anything from here.  Send over your details and we will find out however we're extremely busy at the moment and it will take us 5-7 days to get back to you.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Gilbers
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

another Quidco cashback

Go to solution

Thanks Robbie - I have sent the details of my order to the link you mentioned. Please let me know if there is any further information that I can provide that will help with my enquiry.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 4

Re: another Quidco cashback

Go to solution

Hi @Gilbers,

Thanks for letting me know you've received the cashback. I'm glad I was able to sort that for you. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings