cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

billing issues

i have 3 contracts and on 1 i have imessages been billed at 40p when sent as imessage with the option to send as mms turned off  and now i have 8 international txts to Afghanistan

billed when im in bed 

whats going on BT 

anybody had the same thing i willring them tomorrow

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: billing issues

Hi @tally100,

If you contact the BT Mobile Chat team they'll be able to look at this for you.

Give that team ago and let me know how you get on?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi Paddy

mixed response when i called the mobile team, 

1, person dealing wasnt very good as in he didnt seem to know what he was doing 

2, asked supervisor for help and he/she said charges stand thats it goodbye

3, then he said it might be a fault so he would transfer me for mobile faults 

4, mobile faults was the same dept as he was !!!!!!!! so he transfered me to same dept as him

5, lovely girl from Wales dept has told me she has refunded me the txt charges to Afghanistan !! and raised a bridge case to billing to find out whats going on.

6, i'm not really bothered abut the 40p mms charges my son has rung up as it will be him thats wrong LOL 

7. i'm not fussed about £2 charges if i have used it but in dont see why i should pay if i havn't txted Afghanistan

unless ive started txting whilst sleeping 

8, never txted international in my life and i was in bed asleep when it happened 

9. 1st guy   2/10   he tried

10, 2nd girl 10/10 

TBH 

its people like the 1st person who give BT service a bad name 

i know when i'm been fobbed off so whatever company i deal with i just ring back until i get somebody who knows what they are doing and i dont mean somebody who will agree with me 

Regards

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @tally100

Everyone should be like the second person you spoke with. We are taking steps to help improve the journey. I hope she fed back your experience to the previous advisers Manager as that isn't acceptable.

Has she arranged any follow up with you? Is she, or a member of her team, going to take care of it for you?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings