cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

billing woes

the problem i have got is bt have continuously since October have over charged my account myself and wife have been on the phone and live chats trying to get it sorted and they say it has been resolved but long and behold they still over charge.  my wife today asked 3 times to speak to the manager but the operator refused to transfer her then fobed her off by saying he would call her back but never did. so do i have the rite to cancel even though in still in contract and not en cure any charge as its continually there fault.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: billing woes

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

email sent with details

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

If you are not getting the service you paid for, you can cancel the contract. But you must give BT a reasonable amount of time to put things right first.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

they have had 3 months to sort this so ive sent a email hoping to get it sorted but if its not done by end of next wk im going to cancel the contract and refuse to pay for leaveing contract early.

0 Ratings