cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ziptop
Message 1 of 6

boards

may be i'm being a bit blonde but how do i get to a board to find the new message tag to post a message this is like a maze trying fin this pls help

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: boards

Hi There do the same as you did to post the message above,

click the title for whichever board you want to post on, new

message tag will be at the top.

0 Ratings
dillyduffer
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi Ive got the same problem - I cant find a "board" anywhere and havent a clue what a tag is. Once I login to the forum Im dead in the water. Can someone tell me how to ask a question (in simple terms) other than clicking on reply to someone elses question please?

dillyduffer

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

The list of board is show here https://community.bt.com/

On the top left of each board there is a "New Message" box you can select.

0 Ratings
nicholasfinlay
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

I have seen the reply re getting to the list of boards, but never seem to find the New Message' tab to click.

Am I not actually getting to the list of boards - and where is the New Message tab to click?

Many thanks  Paul

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

If you click on this link it will take you to the list of boards https://community.bt.com/ Once there, decide which board you want to look at and click on it. There are then sub-boards for specific problems. Click on which one you think will be most relevant to your problem.

Once there you will see a list of posts. If you want read any of them just click on the title. If you want to start a new post you will see at the top of the message list "New Message". This will open a box for you to start a new post.

0 Ratings