cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bosyk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 41 of 64

Re: broadband speed very slow

Someone from wholesale phone me and inform me the Id profile is change from 7.15 to 4 i dont know way . I was spoke with some lady and she said to me the exchagne was im connected is just support 2.5 -5 . I got msg on my phone . "Hello BT here. We have made a profile change on your line, and this take effect in the next 48h-72h. "
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 42 of 64

is that not to correct your profile to 7.15mb which is the correct figure for your current connection speed - as you can see from the profile check link I posted

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
bosyk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 64

so what i should do now?
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 44 of 64

as you seem unsure as to what is happening I have asked mods to clarify

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
bosyk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 45 of 64

thank men
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 46 of 64

Hi Bosyk,

I can see that Robbie dropped you an email this morning. A profile reset was done this morning and this should increase your profile to 7150 Kbps, which would be in line with your sync speed of 8128 Kbps.

If you could test you speed again tomorrow to see if the profile has increase, if you don't see an improvement drop Robbie a reply and he will get this investigated.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
bosyk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 47 of 64

ok i will do. thanks again
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 48 of 64

please repost you btspeedtester diagnostic results after mods get profile reset to 7.15mb

0 Ratings
bosyk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 49 of 64

Hi

I wait 2 days and My profile is not change

Should i restart the hub ??

Connection Information
Line stateConnected
Connection time2 days, 19:25:04
Downstream8,128 Kbps
Upstream448 Kbps

ADSL Settings
VPI/VCI0/38
TypePPPoA
ModulationG.992.1 Annex A
Latency typeFast
Noise margin (Down/Up)13.8 dB / 25.0 dB
Line attenuation (Down/Up)14.5 dB / 7.5 dB
Output power (Down/Up)12.4 dBm / 1.7 dBm
Loss of Framing (Local/Remote)0 / 0
Loss of Signal (Local/Remote)0 / 0
Loss of Power (Local/Remote)0 / 0
FEC Errors (Down/Up)0 / 0
CRC Errors (Down/Up)74 / 0
HEC Errors (Down/Up)172 / 0
Error Seconds (Local/Remote)71 / 0

nowy 3.png

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 50 of 64

from btspeedtester results your profile still has not been reset hence why no change.  there is nothing you can do as mods are on your case

0 Ratings